The Tanaka TCS51EAP 50.1cc 20-Inch Rear Handle Chain Saw with PureFire Engine was built for the commercial user who needs to be able to cut large trees quickly. The TCS51EAP features a 50.1cc commercial grade PureFire engine that provides clean, powerful performance with less fuel consumption. The decompression valve makes starting this tool easy and the bumper spikes and sprocket nose bar provides added control for easier cuts. The TCS51EAP is also simple to operate with side access chain tensioning and an automatic and adjustable oiler so the user can adjust oil flow to the bar and chain. Other features include a half throttle choke with trigger release for easy start and warm up, tool-less access to the air filter, a spring type anti-vibration system for user comfort and less fatigue and a strong double pole brake handle for safety and ease of mind. Depending upon user preference, an optional 16-Inch and 18-Inch bar and chain are available. The Tanaka TCS51EAP 50.1cc 20-Inch Rear Handle Chain Saw with PureFire Engine comes with a 7-year consumer, 2-year commercial and 1-year rental warranty. Tanaka Power Tools provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Tanaka is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Tanaka continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- 50.1cc commercial grade PureFire engine provides clean, powerful performance with less fuel consumption
- Decompression valve, primer bulb and auto return choke for starting easy and warm-up
- Automatic and adjustable oiler so user can adjust oil flow to the bar and chain
- Bumper spikes and sprocket nose bar provides added control for easier cuts
- Comes with a 7-year consumer, 2-year commercial and 1-year rental warranty