Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals. The AirForce 700i is an economical plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based design and reliable technology pack a lot of performance into a very portable package. The Airforce 700i plasma cutting system is excellent for light and heavy industrial users. Automated operations are also well within its range. Unit is compatible with engine-driven welders when powered with a 240 volt generator power outlet of 8,000 watts or more.
- Cuts 3/8- to 5/8-inch steel if powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240-volt generator power outlet of 8,000 watts or more
- Designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling, and economical replacement cutting tips
- Built to withstand tough working environments, rated for 35% duty cycle at 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (+/-15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts
- Post-flow air cooling cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode